Friday, February 12, 2010

I heart you bear onigiri bento


, originally uploaded by texasmomof4.
At the beginning of the week I thought I would be resourceful and make a big batch of pink rice knowing I would be doing a week full of fun valentine theme lunches.  Hope hubby doesn't mind a pink bear in his lunch today.  I normally keep his lunch cuteness to a minimum but figured I would give him a special valentine theme lunch as well.   In this bento there is of course a very pink bear onigiri holding a heart shaped boiled egg, baked garlic pepper chicken, broccoli with cheese I love you, strawberry and clemintine.  On the heart pick I cut string cheese and decorated it with nori and folded turkey pepperoni to add some interest.

1 comment:

Kuusou said...

I gave my DH pink heart onigiri! Fortunately for him we had a snow/ice day yesterday so he worked from home!